Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some Jottings on a Sunday Afternoon

Here are a few observation/notes that I made toward the end of the week and weekend.

On the way to work on Friday it was absolutely pouring out. I passed this black guy walking on 101 and he was laughing hysterically to himself. This image stuck with me for the rest of the day at work and every now and than I would burst out in laughter. I think my dad thought I was high.

Kix and Reese's Puffs are an awesome cereal combo.

Pseudoephedrine does absolutely nothing for me. Is anybody cooking up a batch of meth? Because I have 96 pills to contribute.

Survivor has become a carpet party, the most unappealing thing to watch and everything I fear in starting a season. I don't get why girls always do this on the show..."Lets us girls stick together and vote out all of the guys." "Yea, high five for dyke's!" Never before have guys sat around and said. "hey, lets just vote out all the girls. Go bros!" Give it a rest ladies, the womans liberation movement happened a long time ago. So why don't I just stop watching the show? I can't, I could try, but It wouldn't happen. I haven't done drugs for the majority of my lifetime but survivor is my heroine and I have been using since the summer of 2000. I can't kick it.

Thursday's episode of The Office was one of my favorites yet. Toby jumping the gate and Dwight at the club, too funny.

Grain Belt Premium cold and out of a bottle might be my favorite beer.

Nicole Kidman is at the top of sexy in Eyes Wide Shut. Like seriously.

Drunk and bored, there is no better filler than watching videos of Tommy Gavin on youtube.

No comments: