Monday, February 9, 2009

"Han Solo never fucked Princess Leia in no Star War..."

I didn't see much of the Grammy's last night because I was watching some new shows on over at MTV. Rob Dyrdek's new one, that college humor show and Travis Pastrana's new one. I loved Rob and Travis' shows and thought there was some good stuff in the college humor one, though I don't think they'll ever make anything as funny as those meeting skits where they talk in internet slang the entire time (see those here). The only thing I caught from the Grammy's was Taylor Swift and Miley's performance. I shed some tears there because it was so beautiful. I caught up on some stuff though over at durden today though. Like Radioheads pretty sweet performance...



and Katty Perry's ginormous tits...

Photobucket

I also caught the tail end of some riveting performances from Kid Rock and that klan* of T.I., Jay-Z, Kanye, Lil Wayne, and M.I.A. Needless to say I wasn't upset that I missed the ceremony. Music sucks now. Whenever I think about the Grammy's I think of that Simpsons episode that shits on them. I actually think there are a couple of episodes that do. Anyway, for those that watched you might find some humor in quest loves running twitter from the night.. I saw that over at Estaban's blog.

Yeah, basically a nonsense post that was an excuse for me to get back into the swing of things with html codes. Righty-o. Good day. Stay dry.