Saturday, August 15, 2009

Things I'm excited about

1. DRINKELODEON event tomorrow. Don't know what to expect but am excited nonetheless
2. Fall kickball league. New team, potential douches. Hotter girls. Excited to have it back in my life.
3. New team and league for hockey this fall/winter. More competitive league with less old timers. Wednesday nights, starts in September. Hockey Wednesday, Kickball Thursdays = my new weekend.
4. Potential Beer bust at Saturini's in EP next Saturday for the new hockey team. $5-$10 for Beer all day/night. Come on out.
5. To hear the details of Illman bringing home a fat girl while he was in New York from Egan.
6. Winning the powerball tomorrow.

SHIT, them boys havin the time of their lives!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Good on ya for making this update. I hope you got that same funny text from egan as I did, it really did make my day (week(month(year(life)))).

ron said...

so whats new? we are growing further apart and its only for the better. Did you not win the powerball or did you and thats even more incentive not to hang out? I'm cool with whatever though.